Monday 19 December 2016

Script

The script for our film opening consists of short sentences and all dialogue is kept to a minimum. This is to draw the attention away from the action occurring in the sequence.For example, we only have 2 scenes that contain dialogue between characters, which are when packing the van and when riding inside the van. It clearly shows who is the boss of the operation and allows each character's personalities to shine through.

Scene 1
Jess: We leave in five, pack what you need.
Harry: Alright boss.
Jordan: Gang gang

Scene 2-In the van
Harry: Oh yeah guys, I've got this as well.
Jess and Jordan: WOAH!
Jess: Put it down, Jesus!
Harry: ...Sorry

(Jordan's phone rings)

Harry: For fuck sake!
Jordan: Mum! I told you, don't ring me when I'm with my friends...(Hangs up) Sorry about that guys.

Scene 3-Outside the bank
Harry: (Goes to open the bank door, finds out it is locked) Shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment